Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
- What is the problem? Why this Blog?
- Why people hate the Jews?
- What is the Written Torah?
- Rabbis are impostors!
- About Canaan (Israel)
- Important Definitions
- Torah-centric Judaism
- Prophecy and Prophets
- Importance of The Tabernacle
- Help me rebuild the Tabernacle
- Corner Boards
- Courtyard Dimensions
- Tabernacle Calculator
- Key Questions
- Latest Tabernacle Images and Diagrams
- Important Articles
- The Ten Commandments
- Differences between Jewish and Samaritan Torahs
- Real Hebrew Calendar
- Everything About Shabbat
- Sefer Torah Scrolls
- The Tabernacle Explorer 3D
- Modern Literal Torah Translation
- Printable Mezuzot
- Correct Printable Tefillin
- My Gift Shop
- Attribution and Acknowlegements
- About Me / Contact Me
I have found yet another panoramic image of the Tabernacle, namely the Tent of the Tabernacle. This image is of a life-size replica of the ...
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING . ANY AMOUNT HELPS AND REALLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU AND ENJOY! I have found two web sites ...
And this is the summary of the Western Wall of the Tent of the Mishkan: Exodus 26:25 25 And they shall be eight boards, and their socket...
The northern wall of the Tent of the Tabernacle was pretty much identical to the southern side (wall). I will describe it only briefly... ...
And now we get to the most interesting part of the Tent - its Western Wall. Let's take a look: Exodus 26:22 22 And for the sides of the...
The corner boards of the Mishkan Tent is the most important and critical element for achieving an understanding of the entire structure. Wit...
And now, lets' take a closer look at the corner boards, their tenons, and at how the boards would form a corner of the Tent of the Taber...
Lets' take a look at the silver corner sockets of the corner boards of the Tent: Exodus 26:25 25 And they shall be eight boards, and ...
Lets' take a look at the Bars for the Boards of the Tent: Exodus 26:26-28 26 And thou shalt make bars of shittim wood; five for the...
Why seventh day Shabbat is wrong? The answer is simple: Solar Year (365.25 days) and Lunar Year (354 days) ARE NOT divisible by 7. That is ...
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (145)
- ► 2010 (174)
- Some comparative calculations
- A different opinion on the thickness of the boards...
- YouTube Video, PDF File and One More Picture
- The Desert Tabernacle and its Corner Boards
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent and Courtyard
- Courtyard Elements, South-West Corner
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
- 5 Outer Pillars of the Tent
- 4 Inner Pillars of the Tent
- Western Wall and Corner Boards
- Tent Western Wall, South-West Corner Board
- ▼ November (11)