This is an exploded schematic diagram of Golden Lampstand (Menorah). This diagram shows all parts that the Lampstand consisted of and that are explicitly mentioned in the original text:
Parts are as follows (approximetely from top to bottom and left to right)
- 7 Golden directional Lamps (Exodus 25:37)
- The Golden Lampstand (Exodus 25:31-36)
- Golden Oil Pans to add Oil to the Lamps (Exodus 25:38)
- Golden "Tweezers" to handle the Lamps (Exodus 25:38)
- Golden Oil Jars to store Oil for the Lamps (Numbers 4:9)
And this supplementary schematic diagram to the one above provides detailed view of the parts of just the Lampstand (Exodus 25:31-36, #2), so that you can better see all of the small pieces of the Lampstand that may not be clearly visible on the first main diagram.
And here is a full color rendering of the Lampstand based on the above diagrams:
Please see this page for the latest diagrams of the Golden Lampstand and other Tabernacle artefacts and parts.