Many fruits and vegetables are waxed, even ones you would not expect (even potatoes). Some of these waxes are derived from unclean animals. We will discuss the scope of waxing, the issue of kosher certified produce, and some alternative possibilities.
- Important Sections and Definitions
- What is the problem? Why this Blog?
- Why people hate the Jews?
- What is the Written Torah?
- Rabbis are impostors!
- Rabbinic lies
- About Canaan (Israel)
- Torah-centric Judaism
- Prophecy and Prophets
- Importance of The Tabernacle
- Help me rebuild the Tabernacle
- Corner Boards
- Courtyard Dimensions
- Tabernacle Calculator
- Key Questions
- Dietary Laws
- Latest Tabernacle Images and Diagrams
- Important Articles
- The Ten Commandments
- Differences between Jewish and Samaritan Torahs
- Correct Hebrew Calendar
- Everything About Shabbat
- Sefer Torah Scrolls
- The Tabernacle Explorer 3D
- Modern Literal Torah Translation
- Printable Mezuzot
- Correct TziTzit
- Correct Printable Tefillin
- My Gift Shop
- Attribution and Acknowlegements
- About Me / Contact Me
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING . ANY AMOUNT HELPS AND REALLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU AND ENJOY! PLEASE SEE THIS PAGE FOR M...
Exodus 38:24-31 provides exact sum of the precious metals that were initially donated by the Israelites to construct the Tabernacle. The to...
No. In short, Torah DOES NOT allow people to convert, except the two specific nations. However, Torah's does provide ways for outsiders...
Written Torah prophesied through Moses that Hebrews will abandon the Written Torah. Let's take a look: YLT Dt 31:29 for I have known ...
There is an argument going around that the 10th commandment implies, among other things, that we are not allowed to have "dirty" ...
What do the commands say about divorce and remarriage? Deuteronomy 24 tells us divorce and remarriage are allowed in certain circumstances,...
I have found yet another panoramic image of the Tabernacle, namely the Tent of the Tabernacle. This image is of a life-size replica of the ...
I practice what I call Torah-centric Judaism. However, there is another definition of my beliefs that I wanted to talk about. Torah-cen...
Shabbat Shalom thedeserttabernacle.com readers, I just wanted to let you know that I have accumulated way too much material for the nex...
We discuss 3 free resources: ISA2, an interlinear program for Windows, how to get it and how to use it, and two websites with resources for...
- Simple Torah Reading Plan
- 3 Problems with the Rabbinic Oral Law
- Yom Kippur 2017 - Correct Yom Kippur date
- The list of top 10 most horrible Rabbinic lies
- New Audio recordings of the Torah and the Calendar...
- What Does "Sabbath" Literally Mean?
- Are We Just to "Shamar" the Commands?
- Exclusive Material: Should we wait for Messiah and...
- Exclusive Material: Did rabbis help to preserve th...
- Relationships with Non-Observers
- Status Update
- Should Torah-Observers have Good Year Tires?
- Yet another reason why Yom Kippur is on the 8th of...
- Kosher Concern: Waxed Produce
- Mixing Meat and Dairy: Does the Torah Forbid it?
- Exclusive Material: Explanation of the Jubilee Yea...
- Exclusive Material: Where and when did they change...
- Correct Yom Kippur date
- Samaritan Pentateuch: Is it worth a look?
- Beginning Bible Study: Choosing a Translation
- Determining "Kosher" by Ingredients Lists: 3 Probl...
- Is There a Point in Sharing the Torah with Other P...
- When is Yom Kippur and why?
- Exclusive Material: Correct reading of the descrip...
- Two tips to help with Torah calendar interpretatio...
- Unverified Prophets: Do we always know if a prophe...
- Half-Moon 02/04/2017
- Weird Torah Question about Power Rangers
- Exclusive Material: Correct dates for the Passover...
- Exclusive Material: How long is Passover?
- Capitalization in Bible Translations Affects Our T...
- Exclusive Material: Calculating End Times
- ▼ February (32)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (168)