I took this picture around 8PM PT on 03/29/2017. As you can see, the Moon is about 4% here, which means that the 28th was indeed the first day of the month and the new year day.
- Important Sections and Definitions
- What is the problem? Why this Blog?
- Why people hate the Jews?
- What is the Written Torah?
- Rabbis are impostors!
- Rabbinic lies
- About Canaan (Israel)
- Torah-centric Judaism
- Prophecy and Prophets
- Importance of The Tabernacle
- Help me rebuild the Tabernacle
- Corner Boards
- Courtyard Dimensions
- Tabernacle Calculator
- Key Questions
- Dietary Laws
- Latest Tabernacle Images and Diagrams
- Important Articles
- The Ten Commandments
- Differences between Jewish and Samaritan Torahs
- Correct Hebrew Calendar
- Everything About Shabbat
- Sefer Torah Scrolls
- The Tabernacle Explorer 3D
- Modern Literal Torah Translation
- Printable Mezuzot
- Correct TziTzit
- Correct Printable Tefillin
- My Gift Shop
- Attribution and Acknowlegements
- About Me / Contact Me
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING . ANY AMOUNT HELPS AND REALLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU AND ENJOY! PLEASE SEE THIS PAGE FOR M...
Exodus 38:24-31 provides exact sum of the precious metals that were initially donated by the Israelites to construct the Tabernacle. The to...
No. In short, Torah DOES NOT allow people to convert, except the two specific nations. However, Torah's does provide ways for outsiders...
Written Torah prophesied through Moses that Hebrews will abandon the Written Torah. Let's take a look: YLT Dt 31:29 for I have known ...
There is an argument going around that the 10th commandment implies, among other things, that we are not allowed to have "dirty" ...
What do the commands say about divorce and remarriage? Deuteronomy 24 tells us divorce and remarriage are allowed in certain circumstances,...
I have found yet another panoramic image of the Tabernacle, namely the Tent of the Tabernacle. This image is of a life-size replica of the ...
I practice what I call Torah-centric Judaism. However, there is another definition of my beliefs that I wanted to talk about. Torah-cen...
Shabbat Shalom thedeserttabernacle.com readers, I just wanted to let you know that I have accumulated way too much material for the nex...
We discuss 3 free resources: ISA2, an interlinear program for Windows, how to get it and how to use it, and two websites with resources for...
- Dietary Laws Beyond Clean and Unclean in the Writt...
- Moon 03/29/2017
- Homosexuality and Torah: The Issue of Choice
- Homosexuality and Torah: What Does It Actually Say...
- Happy Rosh HaShana !!! Happy New Year!!!
- Does Atonement Mean At-One-Ment in the Hebrew?
- If Someone Starts to Realize the Torah's Relevance...
- Dining Out While Trying to Keep Kosher?
- The Law of the King of Israel: Deuteronomy 17 and ...
- Everyone Sorts Out Their Own Salvation?
- Deuteronomy 12:15 - Understanding Clean and Unclea...
- 1000000 page views and counting :)
- Who is the "Firstborn" of God? What does the Bible...
- Full Moon 03/12/2017
- Kosher Symbols 101: Which ones should I trust?
- "Based Upon My Reading of the Entire Bible"
- Yom Kippur sign
- Halal Slaughter: Should Torah Observers Eat It?
- Adding to the Law in the TNK?
- Half Moon 03/06/2017
- Torah Business Practices: Wages and Pay Periods
- Should We Pray Before or After the Meal?
- Exclusive Material: Complete correct Torah calenda...
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (168)