How were the Israelites making leavened bread prior to the exodus? What might this entail regarding the meanings of chametz and s'or, and what do the commands say regarding these issues? Also, we will be looking at some modern processed foods and ingredients that are questionable and potentially leavened.
- Important Sections and Definitions
- What is the problem? Why this Blog?
- Why people hate the Jews?
- What is the Written Torah?
- Rabbis are impostors!
- Rabbinic lies
- About Canaan (Israel)
- Torah-centric Judaism
- Prophecy and Prophets
- Importance of The Tabernacle
- Help me rebuild the Tabernacle
- Corner Boards
- Courtyard Dimensions
- Tabernacle Calculator
- Key Questions
- Dietary Laws
- Latest Tabernacle Images and Diagrams
- Important Articles
- The Ten Commandments
- Differences between Jewish and Samaritan Torahs
- Correct Hebrew Calendar
- Everything About Shabbat
- Sefer Torah Scrolls
- The Tabernacle Explorer 3D
- Modern Literal Torah Translation
- Printable Mezuzot
- Correct TziTzit
- Correct Printable Tefillin
- My Gift Shop
- Attribution and Acknowlegements
- About Me / Contact Me
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING . ANY AMOUNT HELPS AND REALLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU AND ENJOY! PLEASE SEE THIS PAGE FOR M...
Exodus 38:24-31 provides exact sum of the precious metals that were initially donated by the Israelites to construct the Tabernacle. The to...
No. In short, Torah DOES NOT allow people to convert, except the two specific nations. However, Torah's does provide ways for outsiders...
Written Torah prophesied through Moses that Hebrews will abandon the Written Torah. Let's take a look: YLT Dt 31:29 for I have known ...
There is an argument going around that the 10th commandment implies, among other things, that we are not allowed to have "dirty" ...
What do the commands say about divorce and remarriage? Deuteronomy 24 tells us divorce and remarriage are allowed in certain circumstances,...
I have found yet another panoramic image of the Tabernacle, namely the Tent of the Tabernacle. This image is of a life-size replica of the ...
I practice what I call Torah-centric Judaism. However, there is another definition of my beliefs that I wanted to talk about. Torah-cen...
Shabbat Shalom thedeserttabernacle.com readers, I just wanted to let you know that I have accumulated way too much material for the nex...
We discuss 3 free resources: ISA2, an interlinear program for Windows, how to get it and how to use it, and two websites with resources for...
- New Moon 04/27/2017
- Does Torah allow converts?
- What other objects were in the Holy of Holies of t...
- Treasury of the Tabernacle
- What does Mamzer mean?
- Who wrote the Torah and when?
- When we are commanded to blow the Shofar?
- What is the most fundamental difference between th...
- What does Rainbow mean? What is the Rainbow?
- Why Jews have abandoned the Written Torah?
- The missing piece in the Theory of Everything.
- Did they know Torah better than us 2000 years ago?...
- How does Torah define lineage?
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
- How many men survived Exodus?
- About Red Haifer
- Who wrote the Torah?
- A look inside the Orthodox Yeshivas and Kollels
- A few speculations about the Roof of the Tabernacl...
- Scientific Monotheism
- Its Honey Year, not Honey Moon
- Retirement in the Torah
- The Butterfly Effect
- Where can we rebuild the Tabernacle?
- Top covering of the Ark of The Covenant
- Gerizim or Ebal?
- People are generally evil
- Who are Hebrews forbidden to marry?
- Is God Male or Female?
- How long is Torah year?
- Who are the Nephilim ?
- Does maternal lineage matters?
- "Will choose" or "Have chosen" The Place?
- Toilets should be made out of metal!
- Why alcohol is bad?
- What does Shabbat Shabbaton mean?
- Why do we have even number of ribs?
- Why Hebrews are born uncircumcised?
- Why Levites were not counted?
- How to properly understand the Bible?
- Why so many people misunderstand Written Torah?
- About Genesis 39:1
- What is the best Torah manuscript?
- About extra books mentioned in the Torah
- Do NOT idolize the Torah!
- What happens at the moment of death?
- What was in the Cups on the Table of Shewbread?
- Aliens have the Torah too!
- What is the original Torah language?
- Who should wear Tzitzit?
- Status Update: An Extra Blog Season
- In-depth Torah Study Resources Online
- Biblical Divorce and Remarriage, according to the ...
- Does Sex = Marriage Biblically?
- Signs will have Explanations, even when Legitimate...
- The Exodus and the Sojourner
- Half-Moon 04/18/2017
- Couple of new polls
- Simple Unleavened Bread recipe
- Is the Passover a Sin Sacrifice?
- The Greater Biblical Meaning of the Passover
- Why do we eat Unleavened for 8 days and NOT 7?
- The Culture of Guiding One Another in Torah
- The Exodus and Israel's Expectations
- Passover Full Moon 04/10/2017
- Happy Passover!
- Leaven, Chametz, S'or, and Feast of Unleavened
- God Uses False Prophets to Test Us
- Family Guy about Written Torah
- The Law Has Not Changed
- Half Moon 04/03/2017
- ▼ April (71)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (168)